Clara has changed a lot in the last couple of weeks. We think she is noticeably growing (she last weighed in about 2 weeks ago at 8 lbs. 6.5 oz.) and is becoming much more responsive. She now looks us in the eyes when we're feeding her--previously she just looked over our shoulders. She focuses on the toy above her swing and yesterday she was batting at the toys in her bouncy seat. And...the biggest accomplishment...she rolled over from her tummy to her back this morning! It took quite a while, and she fussed A LOT before doing it. It pains me to hear her cry or fuss so previously when she would start fussing, I would pick her up right away. I stuck it out this morning, and she finally turned herself over! We're going to try to catch it on video this evening. We're waiting for her to smile--should be any day now according to what I've read.
I had my 6 week follow-up appointment with my OB last week. Everything healed just fine so I'm good to go. I think Clara and I might go to Mommy & Baby Yoga tomorrow morning--if we can make it there by 10am that is!
Yea for the roll over! Next thing you know she'll be riding Elsie all over the place.
ReplyDelete