Saturday, January 15, 2011
Check please!
We've started going out for dinner on Friday nights. And not just to Chick-fila. There is a new BBQ restaurant about a mile away from us that we love. It's worked well for dinner because it's nearby, not a wait, and the food comes really fast. All of those are a good combination for a little girl who goes to bed early and doesn't like to sit still (and I'm referring to Clara here, although I have those tendencies too). Last night towards the end of our meal, Clara started singing her Laurie Berkner Band, We are the dinasours song. We thought it was really cute as she was singing, We are dinasaurs marching, marching, but then she suddenly skipped to the end...and then we ROARRRRRRRRRR! And yes, she roared as loud as she could. It was pretty loud in there so it didn't bother us too much at first. Then she kept roaring over and over. I used to worry about her crying/throwing fits in restuarants--never thought I would be trying to silence roars! I started covering her mouth to muffle the sounds, which she thought was hilarious. So she'd cracked up laughing, and then roar even more so I'd cover her mouth again. Check please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment