Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chuck E. Cheese

Our trip to Chuck E. Cheese was a success.  While not quite as awesome as Matt & I remember Show Biz Pizza being when we were little, the girls sure had a good time.  I asked Clara later that evening if she had fun, and she said it was "Awesome fun!  I want to go there 10 more times!"  Avery enjoyed it as well, but she was a handful.  She's heavy and strong, which made her determination exhausting as I was trying to keep her contained in my arms.  I wanted the girls to stay together as we played the games, but Avery latched onto this vet car (pictures below) and would take off towards it any chance she got.  We went on New Years Day, the day before Clara's birthday since we were both off work, and it was very quiet.  I hear it's usually full of birthday parties, but apparently we picked a good day to go!
Clara was timid, but Avery LOVED the big dancing mouse. 
When the curtain closed, she kept trying to open it.

Take us to meet the prince!
 
Crazy 4 year-old driver!
 
Mom!  He's looking at me!
 
This little girl is strong - watch out sharks!
 
Notice the baby on the left...sneaking off while noone is looking.
 
I'll show you how to score some real points!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment