Here's a picture of her first real haircut. She did really well - I was pleasantly surprised.
Then it was big sister's turn. She did great to, but that's no surprise.
She really seems much more grown up these days.
It's interesting to note the difference between the first and second babies. For Clara's first haircut, we took her to a special kids salon that has cool car chairs the kids sit in and TVs with cartoons. It was kind of an event for us - both Matt and I took her and I took plenty of pictures.
For Avery's first haircut we went to a walk-in place close to our house while Matt was at work, and I snapped a picture with my phone and sent it to him. Much less of an event the second time around.
The reality is that with two kids you have less time and plenty more things to squeeze in. You can rest assured though - we may be busier, but this little girl is no less loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment