Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Farmstead


Look Mommy--I'm so big! Sitting in the high chair at, guess where? Chick-fila!! We stopped to eat some chicken before we went to see chickens on the Farmstead. =)


Clara and Mommy in front of the bunny area


Guys, this is so fun!


Wow Daddy, those are really big Elsies!

We took Clara out to the Deanna Rose Farmstead last Saturday to see the animals. Clara doesn't need much to be entertained (any random toy will do), but it was a beautiful day and it was fun to enjoy it with her. I'm not sure she really noticed the animals much, but we had fun and look forward to taking her there again in the future. She feel asleep as we were leaving and took a really long nap afterwards! We saw several kids throwing huge fits--one girl was hitting her Mom--then the Mom told the little girl (very loudly) they were never coming back. Matt and I both just looked at each other with huge eyes, and Matt said, "I'm not sure I'm ready to be a parent!"
I'm sure Clara will have her moments when we gets older, but right now we're enjoying our happy little girl. The only time she gets upset is if I'm not getting her food fast enough--her personality starts to come out then and watch out! A couple of times she's stopped fussing, looked right at me and screamed as she slammed both hands down on the high chair! My only response was, Wow Clara.

We also went to the pool last weekend. She learned to flail her arms and splash in the water. We were showing her how to do it, and we were so excited when she caught on. We might not be so excited later when we get soaked during bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment