Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I ate seconds


Today was Clara’s first official day in the Toddler Room. We got her first toddler "report card," and they said she did great. We got a kick out of her lunch--notice that the card says she ate seconds. Back in October, Clara and I visited the toddler room during lunch time. The plates of food they give these babies--I mean toddlers--are full of food. I'm cracking up at the thought of her getting seconds! She's been eating even more than normal lately so we think she must be going through a growth spurt. We started her on whole milk on Saturday. Looks like she'll be drinking 3/4 to a full gallon each week on her own.



Clara played for the longest time this evening on her own (probably half an hour, which is long for her short attention span) with her shopping cart she got from Great Grandma Oney and Great Grandpa Jack for her birthday. She has her baby in the front (face-down) and kept moving the baby around between the front and the back of the cart. Also, notice the stuffed produce in the basket. She would take this out, throw it on the floor (Elsie would try to steal it), and then put it back in. If it looks like she is concentrating hard in these pictures, it's because she was very serious while she was doing this! She's so entertaining to watch, and we were happy to see her play on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment