Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Little Jayhawk Fan


Dear Coach Self,
I was born a Jayhawk and am trying to be a loyal basketball fan. However, your game schedule is presenting some problems for me, and I simply can't stay awake late enough to watch a game. I go to bed every night at 7pm. Mommy and Daddy try to keep me up later, but I strongly protest any attempts at this. Can you please move the games earlier in the day so they will end before 7pm? I almost made it to the end of the KU-K-State game last Saturday, but I got cranky during over-time and was sent to bed. So you better allot time in case that happens again too. You'll also need to work around my nap times. Most days I take one nap in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Rock Chalk!
Little Miss Clara






1 comment:

  1. Absoultely adorable! She'll be doing the rock chalk chant before you know it!

    ReplyDelete