Every now and then I have a moment where something hits me and reminds me of all the fun Mommy things I'm experiencing or have to look forward to...a few recent things that made me think, "I love that!"
Clara's art work on the fridge.

Book orders from daycare (I loved these when I was little!)

Little shoes by the door (Clara's 0-6 month shoes still fit! She has tiny feet!)

Toys everywhere! Sometimes I do wish she had a playroom somewhere other than our living room...=)
And seeing my little girl playing with her Daddy. They sure have a lot of fun together. She's been a bit of a Mama's girl recently when she gets tired (which I eat up!), but noone can make her laugh like her Daddy! It's also such a joy to see how much this Daddy loves his little girl.
The artwork on the fridge is one of my favorite things. It amazes me how quickly it accumulates and how I can't get rid of any of it (even the little scribbles on post-it notes). I just spent time putting together binders of artwork for each of the boys this week so they can flip through their creations - Caleb loved seeing all his art work, going back to his very first drawing at about a year old.
ReplyDelete