I've been feeling oddly energetic this week so we decided to venture out to the KU game this evening. The weather was beautiful, and I knew Clara would love running on the hill. Plus, we both figured that this would probably be our last opportunity to make it to a football game this year. Luckily, a friend dropped me off at the top of the hill, and I didn't have to do the big climb. Not sure why I thought I could have walked it--I struggled on the long walk back to the car and most of that was downhill. I did have to stop briefly for a contraction! Only one though so nothing to worry about.
Isn't she the cutest Jayhawk ever?! We told her this is where Mommy and Daddy went to college, and she's already saying, "I go to college."
Touchdown! Wavin' the wheat!
Me & the girls. I'm 35 weeks pregnant.
Wearing Matt's KU shirt as none of mine will cover the belly!
Clara thought it was great fun to run and have her Daddy chase her. He'd say, "Clara stay close." That was followed by a huge grin from her, and off she'd go. She knew that would get him up to play!
Our version of the Jaydreamin' picture.
Such cute pictures! Wasn't it a fun game? We were there, too. Hope you're feeling good, Nicole!
ReplyDelete