Monday, October 10, 2011

Introducing...

Avery Ruby

 Born on October 4.  Weighing in at 7 lbs. 3 oz and 19 ¼ inches long.  We've been asked a lot how we came up with the name.  We picked Avery because we liked it, and Ruby was my Grandma Ruby's name who passed away last year.  I love that we were able to give our daughter her Great Grandma's name. 



 I worried that I wouldn't be able to love another child as much as I love Clara, but those worries were for nothing.  This little girl now has a special place in my heart, and I love her more than I can put into words.
 Her Daddy is in love with her too and loves spending time with his "girls."
 Our family of four (still not sure that has completely sunken in yet!)

My recovery is going well.  More on that and Big Sister's reaction to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment