Friday, January 27, 2012

Our January

January is always a busy month for us accountants, but this January has been very unique and challenging (hence the lack of blogging).  I went back to work right after Christmas, and Avery's first day of daycare was January 3rd.  The transition back to work was more difficult than I had expected, but I think I'm starting to adjust.  To add to the challenges of being full-time working parents of two kids, we've had busy work hours (Matt with a couple of 60 hour weeks including weekends), been sick (Avery with her second ear infection), and had some other life challenges this month.

But in spite of the rought spots in our month, we've managed to hold our heads up and keep moving forward...

and have even taken breaks to be silly.


We've enjoyed time spent with our girls...




and have even gotten to spend time with friends.

I'm hoping life gets back to "normal" in February and that it's less overwhelming. 
But I'm loving being a Mom of these two beautiful girls and wouldn't trade it for anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment