At the beginning of March, I started a reduced work schedule where I will have most Fridays off. So far I'm loving it (except for the impact to my paycheck - it's only money, right?) It's especially nice this time of year when the weather is so nice. In the picture above, I took the girls to the park, and we had a picnic lunch. It's a lot of work being at home with them, and I'm usually pretty worn out by the time Clara goes down for her nap. When they are both awake it's non-stop. But it's so nice to have one day a week where I can spend extra time with the girls and get a few things done around the house (like blogging - oh, I mean laundry). The time goes so fast, and I'm so happy I'm able to get a little extra time during the week with my sweet, demanding, adorable, and sometimes whiny little girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment