Saturday, November 23, 2013
Trouble with Pronouns
Avery has trouble with pronouns. It's really adorable. I'm going to miss it when she finally figures it out. Here's some examples:
*If she wants carried she'll say, "I carry you. I carry you Momma." I get carried a lot, and I love it!
*If she wants to be held she'll say, "I hold you Momma."
*If she wants to be rocked she'll say, "I rocky you." Being rockied by her is hands done one of my favorite things in life right now. I even enjoy it if it's in the middle of the night (which only happens occassionally, which is why I don't mind.) If Matt gets up with her in the middle of the night (usually because she's lost 1 of her 3 binkies - a topic for another day), I always ask him if he got rockied. He'll just smile and say "yes." He loves it too.
*She often omits words - very common for a little one learning to talk. Favorite phrases include, "What doing?" "What dat?"
*If you ask her what her name is, she'll say "Me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment