Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pool Time


I'm ready for some pool time!
It's been so hot this week, we decided to try out the pool this morning. We were decked out in our pool gear and sun screen by 8:30 this morning. We then realized the pool didn't open until 9! I just laugh thinking back on Saturday mornings in college when I used to roll out of bed around 11. Those days are long gone! We did get to sleep in this morning until 7:30am--that's late in Clara time!



I'm not so sure about this....


Don't let go Daddy!

Clara seemed to enjoy the water. Well, at least she didn't seem to dislike it. At first she was pretty expressionless and just kept looking at the water. Towards the end she started bouncing on her legs and seemd to be having fun. I think we wore her out because she fell asleep on the way home and now she been sleeping for 2 1/2 hours!

Ok, I think I like this!
It was fun visiting with other parents at the pool. I'm always interested in finding out what ages other babies and children are. Today we met a Mom with a little girl who was 20 months (and a little brother who is 10 months--yikes!!!), and parents with a little girl who is 18 months. We can't believe how big Clara will be a year from now!


Clara rode in the stroller like a "big girl" for the first time today! Previously she had always ridden in her carseat which hooks onto the stoller. The big girl way is nice because she faces forward and can see what's going on out in the world--if she is awake, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment