Here's a before picture. We held off as long as we could. I was hoping to grow her bangs out, but since she refuses to keep bows or pony tails in her hair right now, we opted to get her bangs cut so she can see and so we can see her pretty eyes. The hair in her face was driving me crazy!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Clara's 2nd Haircut
We took Clara to a kid's salon to get her first..wait...make that second haircut. We keep telling people it's her first hair cut and keep getting reminded that Matt gave her the first haircut (recall the mullet days). She got to ride in a car while getting her haircut and turning the steering wheel kept her occupied. She did really well except for her attempt to lunge over the side of the car. Thankfully the stylist saw it coming and grabbed her before she could tumble over the edge. The cars are elevated to the height of a normal seat. Now that I think about it, I wonder why they don't have seat belts....
Here's a before picture. We held off as long as we could. I was hoping to grow her bangs out, but since she refuses to keep bows or pony tails in her hair right now, we opted to get her bangs cut so she can see and so we can see her pretty eyes. The hair in her face was driving me crazy!


Here's a before picture. We held off as long as we could. I was hoping to grow her bangs out, but since she refuses to keep bows or pony tails in her hair right now, we opted to get her bangs cut so she can see and so we can see her pretty eyes. The hair in her face was driving me crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment