Sunday, July 22, 2012

A really big monster

I was telling Clara this afternoon that I better not hear any screaming during naptime.  One of her latest things is that's she'll sit in her room and scream, "I'm not going to go to sleep!"  Very frustrating to listen to during naptime, especially when I'm worried it will wake her sister up.

Anyway, she agrees and says ok and then asks if it's ok if she yells for me if there is a monster in her room.  I tell her it had better be a real live monster that is standing in her room.  Then I added more clarification, I said it had better be a big hairy monster, and if it's not big and hairy, I don't want to hear any yelling. 

I mean it, I'm not treking up those stairs for just any monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment