This week is a big week in Kansas City - Kaufman Stadium is hosting Major League Baseball's All-Star Game on Tuesday. We got out and about yesterday - Crown Center was filled with people, many whom I presume are in town for the game. We stepped outside to enjoy the fountains - only briefly because this 100+ degree heat is stifling! We will not be attending the game as tickets are pretty pricey. We sold some at a silent auction I helped with a couple of weeks ago, one set went for $1,800 and another for $2,100!
Sunday, July 8, 2012
KC's Big Week
This week is a big week in Kansas City - Kaufman Stadium is hosting Major League Baseball's All-Star Game on Tuesday. We got out and about yesterday - Crown Center was filled with people, many whom I presume are in town for the game. We stepped outside to enjoy the fountains - only briefly because this 100+ degree heat is stifling! We will not be attending the game as tickets are pretty pricey. We sold some at a silent auction I helped with a couple of weeks ago, one set went for $1,800 and another for $2,100!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment