Because of her travels for work, she had reached plantinum status at our hotel and got us a room on the top floor of our hotel (the 24th floor) in downtown San Francisco with this awesome view.
| View from our hotel room. |
| From the hotel room - see the Bay Bridge thru there? |
| Also from our hotel room - the Trans America Building |
View of Alcatraz from Fisherman's Wharf.
This was the one thing Matt told me I couldn't do without him - a tour of Alcatraz.
So I saved that for a future vacation.
| Fisherman's Wharf |
| View of the bay from Fisherman's Wharf |
| Golden Gate Bridge |
| View of the city from Sausalito. |
We drove accross the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito and had icecream in Soselito. Reminds me of the Europe trips I took with April - icecream everyday!
| Pacific Ocean |
The row houses in front of the city skyline are call the Painted Ladies.
This is also the park where the intro to Full House was filmed.
At first I thought there was something going on in this park because there were so many people sitting out on blankets. Turns out they were just enjoying the warmer (65 degree) weather and the beautiful view.
It was a fun city to visit, and I enjoyed the trip. It was hard to be away from my girls for four days, but also nice to get a break, do some travelling, and have some nice dinners! Matt, of course, did a great job being a single Dad for a few days. He even made crab legs one night - Clara loved them!
No comments:
Post a Comment