Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Easter 2014

We spent Easter weekend with my family this year.  It was fun to have Cade participating in the action this year.  I was really proud of the girls helping him hunt for eggs and sharing the eggs with him.  I'm sure the find-as-many-eggs-as-I-can-for-myself phase will come in time, but it was nice seeing all of them working together.


All of them looking up but none of them smiling. 
Can you tell I'm interrupting them from checking out their loot?

 
Poor Clara was having an allergic reaction - notice the red, puffy face.  
But nonetheless, she looked beautiful in her dress.




I love Clara's Easter dress.  She looked so pretty!



This little one is a stinker.  She won't leave a bow in her hair or smile for the camera!
She's such a girly girl though. 
She loves wearing her "princess" which is what she calls this or any frilly dress.


Gamma Marsha and her girls!


So much cheesin' you can't see their eyes!

 
Easter really snuck up on us this year.  We had ressurection eggs that I had planned to use to tell the Easter story.  I plan to be more intentional in spending more time teaching them about Easter next year.  Also, we failed to color Easter eggs before Easter so we did this the weekend after.  I love sharing fun memories from my childhood and replicating them with our girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment