Is it possible that she's getting cuter by the day? Here are a few pics of her big smiles. She's also "talking" to us quite a bit now. I'll say something and then she responds with a coo or a squeal, we have little conversations like this.
Kate and I took the babies garage saleling on Friday. We took a lunch break around noon to feed ourselves and the babies. We ate fast food and somehow it was a two hour lunch by the time we ate, the babies ate, and we did a couple of diaper changes. It's amazing how much longer things take with babies, but we had lots of fun. We were in no hurry so we just enjoyed the babies and being out in the nice weather. Neither one of us wanted to change diapers in the resturant bathroom so we used the back of my car instead. Then Kate sat in the front seat and fed Evan and Clara and I stretched out in the back while I fed her.
Clara and Evan looked so cute in their side-by-side car seats. (Evan prefers when the car is moving.=))

Kate and I took the babies garage saleling on Friday. We took a lunch break around noon to feed ourselves and the babies. We ate fast food and somehow it was a two hour lunch by the time we ate, the babies ate, and we did a couple of diaper changes. It's amazing how much longer things take with babies, but we had lots of fun. We were in no hurry so we just enjoyed the babies and being out in the nice weather. Neither one of us wanted to change diapers in the resturant bathroom so we used the back of my car instead. Then Kate sat in the front seat and fed Evan and Clara and I stretched out in the back while I fed her.
Clara and Evan looked so cute in their side-by-side car seats. (Evan prefers when the car is moving.=))
Here's Clara modeling one of our bargains of the day--a cute hat!


No comments:
Post a Comment