
Mommy & Clara at yoga

Clara slept thru the entire class this Wednesday!

The girls at yoga. This week was a much smaller class than normal, but still very fun!

Jamie, Nicole, and Kate with the babies

Baby Tate 5 months, Baby Clara, 3 1/2 months, Baby Evan 1 month
I love Wednesdays because Wednesdays are my day with Clara! I started to say that Wednesdays are my day "off", but saying that they are my day with Clara is a more accurate statement. Now that I'm a parent (still funny to say that!), I think a true day "off" is a very rare thing!
We start the day off by rushing around getting ready for baby yoga. This is usually because I put Clara in bed with me at about 7am, and then we end up snugglging until the last possible minute before we get up! Then it's off to baby yoga.
I started attending a pre-natal yoga classes with Kate and Abby (two friends from work) when I was about 20 weeks along in my pregnancy. Ashley, the instructor of the prenatal class, is the one who teaches the Mommy Baby yoga class. I enjoyed prenatal yoga, and I'm enjoying Mommy Baby yoga even more! Most of the time Clara lays on a blanket in front of my mat. Some of the yoga poses I can do while holding her and sometimes we give the babies little massages. She seems facinated at times watching me and looking around the room at the other babies. It's been a fun treat for Clara and I to spend time with other new Moms and babies, and it's something fun that her and I can do together.
After burning some calories at yoga, we usually meet Daddy at Chick-fila for lunch and some a yummy chicken sandwhich and waffle fries (so much for those calories we just burned!!). Then, if I'm lucky, Clara usually naps a bit in the afternoon, and I get a few things done around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment