Sunday, April 12, 2009

Clara's First Easter


I know I'm cute!


She was all smiles until we pulled out the bunny coat!


She was not a fan of the bunny coat. It only stayed on long enough for me to snap a few pictures. The little white booties didn't last long either. She kicked them off when she got mad about the coat!


What is all this stuff you're putting on me....



Happy Birthday Grandpa Terry!


Happy Easter Uncle Trent!

Great Grandpa Ed is on the phone with Uncle Ryan who was at the pool enjoying the beautiful Florida weather!


The whole family


We celebrated Easter twice this year - last weekend was in Elbing with my family and today was with Matt's family. Clara did great in church both times (we think the music soothes her), and the Easter bunny came both weekends! She looked adorable in her dress, and of course, we took plenty of pictures!

I head back to work tomorrow. I'm ready to go back, but I think it's going to be a tough morning. I've been getting choked up today just thinking about leaving her. We're getting things organized this evening so hopefully it won't be too chaotic in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. How can she not love the bunny coat?! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she liked that bunny bib thing either. She gave it the crazy eyes! Glad I could sort of make it in a picture. Hope starting work goes well.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete