We stopped to visit Scott & Laura and then took Clara to meet her Great Grandma Clark. Clara has now met all of her Great Grandparents!
Clara got me a bracelet with her birthstone for Mother's Day. It's almost as beautiful as she is, but not quite!!
Mother's day was a jammed packed day with church in the morning, pizza for lunch (that's what Abby & I "cooked" for mother's day), and a graduation and graduation party in the afternoon. We got back home about 8:30pm on Sunday evening--just in time to put Clara to bed.
My first Mother's Day was busy, but still fun. It's always fun having Clara with us and sharing her with our families! Here's Clara looking all grown up in her car seat. Sometimes I think she changes by the day!
We were all pretty tired on the drive home. Even Elsie finally gave up and relaxed during the ride home.
And Clara was zonked out in the back.
I feel very thankful and blessed to be the Mommy of this precious little girl!
What happened to Elsie's hair!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy late mothers day Nicole!