Check out her round tummy and chubby little arms!
As you might be able to tell from the pictures (it's much more noticeable in person), Clara has been losing some of her hair. When she was first born, it seemed like everyone asked us if Clara had lost any hair yet. I thought that was a silly assumption that she would, and I was proud to say that she was not losing any hair. So much for that! She's lost a lot of her hair recently except for the very back of her head where the hair is getting long. It's only been a week since Kate saw her last, and Kate asked today if we had given Clara and hair cut. Nope, no hair cut, just some hair loss!
Can you see the long hair in the back?
There's definitely a baby mullet going on here!
Tummy time with Daddy
Another new thing is Clara's sneaky thumbs. She loves to suck on her hands and especially her thumbs. She now tries to sneak her thumb in her mouth while we're feeding her, and it she's really sly about it! We especially have to keep an eye on the right thumb because it's the sneakiest. I usually try to hold her right hand while I'm feeding her or put it under my arm because she will get her thumb in her mouth without my noticing and suck her thumb rather than eating.
Clara weighed in at 13 pounds 6 oz. today.
So she's trying to be like uncle RV! Bald is beautiful!
ReplyDelete