In the mornings when I go up to get Clara, Elsie comes with me and acts very excited to go see the baby. It's pretty cute when Elsie looks into her crib, and I finally caught it on camera!
I came home from work one evening and was greeted at the door by Elsie. I asked her where Clara and Daddy were, and Elsie ran up to Clara's room. I was very impressed by how smart she was until I got up to Clara's room and realized her and Matt were really in the basement. I still think Elsie should get some credit for understanding I was asking for Clara and showing me her room.
We put Clara in our bed, and she feel back asleep while we were getting ready for work. Not sure if Elsie is guarding her or making sure she's in the right spot for us to pet her before we pick up Clara!
No comments:
Post a Comment