Yes, that's right. You might be surprised to hear that Matt and I cut off Clara's mullet this morning. I'm a bit surprised myself. She had some really long strands of hair on the top and the mullet was getting REALLY LONG and starting to look a little silly. I'm sure some would say it has looked silly for a while, but we have thought it was adorable all along. Matt and I failed to discuss the details of the hair cut--I assumed I would be doing the cutting and he assumed he would be doing it. He ended up doing it, and after he finished cutting we realized we failed to discuss the other detail, which was how much we planned to cut off. From the pictures you can tell his plan was to take the whole thing off. So her first haircut is over. I do think next time we'll take her somewhere versus trying to cut it ourselves. That is assuming there is more to cut than just a long section in the back!

Before...see what I mean, it had gotten really long!

What's going on guys? (Turns out that it's pretty tricky to cut the hair of a squiming baby.)

The aftermath.

The mulletless baby playing with toys. She loved this new game of Daddy builds the tower of blocks and Clara knocks it down!!
No comments:
Post a Comment