We didn't quite make it to the starting line in time. I guess that's what happens when you bring three little ones along (and me who realized right before the start that I needed a potty break!).
We decided the mile 3 marker would be a good photo opp.
Julia is organized and brought fruit for the kids. That kept them occupied while Kate stood in line to get us all pancakes. They served Chris' cakes pancakes after the walk. Clara loves pancakes and apparently link sausages. She grabbed a sausage off my plate and ate the whole thing and part of a second one.

The kiddos had fun playing on the playground afterwards. I think they were glad to be out of their strollers. They did great on the walk though. They were very content the whole time even despite the heat (it was 78 degrees at 7:30am when the walk started) and the fact that they like to be on the go constantly!
The kiddos had fun playing on the playground afterwards. I think they were glad to be out of their strollers. They did great on the walk though. They were very content the whole time even despite the heat (it was 78 degrees at 7:30am when the walk started) and the fact that they like to be on the go constantly!
Clara and I went to the mall after the walk (isn't that where everyone wants to go when they are hot and sweaty?!). I had a couple of errands to run and we were in the area. I have small windows to run errands these days--I just do things when I can! We stopped by the play area since we were there before the mall opened. There was only one other little one playing--Lesley!! So a very tired Clara mustered a little energy to play with her friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment