They had play equipment for the younger kids (Clara's age) that was smaller and closer to the ground. She played on this a bit.
Mostly she wanted to play where the bigger kids were playing and she insisted that we get into the moon walk. Well, she just knew that she wanted into the moonwalk. I, however, wasn't going to put her in that big thing all by herself. So I looked around and noticed a sign that said maximum weight - 180 lbs. I still can't decide if that means per person or total occupancy weight. Either way I think we were safe. I tried to demonstrate that you are supposed to jump in the moonwalk. She wasn't a fan of that since one jump from me knocked her right over!
She followed one little girl into this play maze. She wasn't sure of the unsteady terrain (much like the moon walk) so again I followed her in and showed her the way to the slide. She loved the slide!
Very neat place and another fun thing for us to do with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment