Friday, June 18, 2010

Don't let it eat me, Mommy!

We thought outside the box on what to do for dinner to come up with something other than Fritz's and Chick-fil-a. In the last month, those are the only two places we've gone out to eat for dinner.

Tonight we went to T-rex!



Clara really liked the aquarium in the background of the picture below. And you can also tell from this picture, that she got my complexion. I'm sorry Clara! She is wearing a shirt, I promise, it's just white and apparently the combination of that and her skin really reflects in pictures! My brother would say she's a ray of sunshine, just like her Mommy!


As you can imagine, this place is nice and loud. That was great, and I don't think anyone even noticed her squealing after she lost patience with us trying to finish our meal.


Her favorite dino was the pink one.
Now I'm off to rest up. Clara and I are doing a 5K first thing in the morning. Before you get too impressed--we're planning to walk it. I am taking her jogging stroller. It's the thought that counts, right? It's more than most people will be doing at 7:30 tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment