Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fun Friday

The break in the heat is such a welcome relief.  It was great to spend my Friday with the girls doing something outdoors and fun!  We made a trip to the Deanna Rose Farmstead - I sure love that place!  Can't beat a morning of fun for $6.75, which included admission into the farm, a bottle to feed the baby goats, fish food that we fed to the ducks, and a Dr. Pepper for the tired Mommy.
What's going on?  I better hang on!

She's turning into a cheeser!  She ran up to the cow, and yelled take my picture Momma!

A silly goat curled up on the chair.

It's nearly impossible to get the both to look at me at the same time for a picture. 
And to get the big one to give me a normal smile.

This picture was followed by me rushing to catch the little one.
We really need to teach her a better exit strategy.

Is it fish food or duck food?  Not sure - we fed it to the ducks.

We brought a picnic lunch to eat in the picnic area outside of the farmstead.  I got the girls all set-up and we were in the middle of our PBJs when Clara announces (to the world of course), "I have to poop!"  Really?  Right now?  Yes.  So we packed it all up, and made our way back into the farm so she could take care of business.  (I thought I had covered this base when I gave her the option ten minutes earlier before we exited the farm.  I remember those conversations as a kid - "but I didn't have to go then!")  That's when I opted for the caffine and sugar intake - I needed something to keep me going until nap time!  We spent some time at the park prior to leaving - an all around fun time with my little ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment