Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tanganyika Wildlife Park

One of the fun things Clara did on her Elbing vacation was visit the Tanganyika Wildlife Park in Goddard (just outside of Wichita).  My parents and Clara gave it rave reviews, and just from the pictures, it looks like a pretty awesome place.  I'm excited to visit it myself!  It's set-up to be an interactive experience for the kids where they can get very close to the animals and interact with them more than a typical zoo.

Notice the joey hiding in his Momma's pouch.

A camel ride with Bompa. 
Gamma Marsha is scared of heights so my Dad got to accompany the princess on her camel ride.

Such a cool picture.  Wish I could have seen this in person!

See what I mean about getting up close and personal with the animals?





I'd say that's one happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment