Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Clark Christmas

Wow!  Look at all those presents!

These are for me Momma!

After a short lunch stop at McDonalds (no Christmas is complete without a meal at McDonald’s, right?), we got to my parents around 2:30pm.  Shortly after that the whole clan arrived including our most recent and best gift of the season, baby Cade!  After a delicious ham dinner with all the fixins, the girls got to open more presents!  No nerf guns this year, but the boys did sneak Clara to the basement to try out her new T-ball stand and bat.  I caught Clara hitting the ball in her room the next morning, and when I told her that was an outdoor toy only she told me, “No it’s not.  Uncle Trent and I played it in the house!”  Those Uncles – Uncle Clint was feeding Avery cranberry sauce again.  Luckily she didn’t wipe it in her hair this time. 

Wow!

Baby Cade excited about his gift of 864 wipes. 
His parents thought these would last about a year. 
Then they did the math - maybe two months, if they're lucky.

Gamma Marsha and Baby Cade

Me & My Papa Bear
Loud Corvette shirt = success!  Dad loved it!

What does this do Uncle Trent?

The new parents enjoying their favorite Christmas gift ever (I'm referring to the baby - not the camera).
And so ends our family Christmases.  Such great memories.  We are so blessed to have our sweet, healthy girls and our wonderful families.

No comments:

Post a Comment