Trains are a big deal in our family as Clara's PawPaw drives trains for a living - the kind much larger and faster than the ones in these pictures. One of our favorite things to do this time of year is to visit Union Station's model train display. It is huge, and I find it fascinating. The girls' favorite part is riding on the kiddie train. We convinced ourselves that Clara rode the train when she was about Avery's age so we put Avery on the train with Clara. Looking back through pictures, there is no evidence that Clara rode the train when she was this young. I guess that's the first of many things that Avery will get to do at a younger age than Clara!
 |
| Clara - 2010 |
 |
| Clara - 2011 |
 |
| Clara & Avery - 2012 |
 |
| Look on the left - there they go! |
 |
| "I'm not sure what this is, but since my big sis is doing it, I guess I will too!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment