Thursday, October 17, 2013

Big friends & little friends



One of my college BFFs, Laura (AKA my twin), came to visit a while back.  Her and Scott have Olivia, who turned two in July.  For those of you who don't know, Laura and I are so much alike that we picked the same name for our daughters!  Avery was originally going to be an Olivia until we found out that was the name Scott & Laura had picked.  Funny how those things have a way of working out...I can't imagine Avery being anything other than an Avery now!
We also spent the weekend with Ryan & Carrie, and their daughter Emma, who is 18 months.  Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a picture of the four girls together, but they had a great time.

We took the kids to Deanna Rose on Saturday - always a great time at that place!


The closest I got to a picture of the four girls...notice Emma on the right.


So cute!  Matt and I may have discussed escaping at this point...

An attempt to get a pic of the four girls....not quite the successful shot I had hoped for!


We have learned to feed the goats outside of the pen
because they get really aggressive otherwise and start jumping! 


Daddy and his girls....priceless!

Chasing the ducks - I love how they delight in the the little things in life!

They also delight in the big things.  Yes, this is in the middle of our living room.
The things we'll do to keep the kids occupied.  The six adults sat at the kitchen table, enjoying beverages, and visiting UNINTERRUPTED for quite some time.  It was fabulous. 
Ryan and Carrie even brought it back the second night for more free babysitting!

By the end of the weekend, the kiddos were tuckered out!

Even though we live far apart, I hope our kids can become friends growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment