The girl's favorite music video is the Laurie Berkner Band. If you have little ones and haven't heard of her, you should check it out. We have her album in our iTunes, CD in my car, her Christmas CD, and her music video. Lucky us, huh? I love that my girls love music.
 |
| "Then I heard a sound...." |
 |
"I'm gonna catch you, you better run!"
(Or if you're Baby Cade, and you can't run yet, you gotta hope they don't run you over!
Cade's parents, don't worry, this was very closely supervised by Aunt Cole with a camera in hand.) |
 |
"And then we rooaaaaaaaaaarrrr!"
(Notice Cade in the background wondering what in the world is going on!) |
 |
| "We are the dinosaurs marching marching!" |
 |
| While he wasn't quite sure what all the commotion was about, he LOVED it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment