1. You are excited when you wake up and realize you got 3 consecutive hours of sleep!
2. You are concerned about making it on-time to an 11:30am appointment because it seems so early. (They asked me if I could make a 9am appointment, and I said no way!!)
3. You realize you haven't left the house in a week, and when you finally do leave the house, it's for a doctor's appointment.
4. You have conversations and write blog entries about poop and gas.=)
5. You adore your little one and can't quit staring at her. And you get really excited when she does the smallest thing like lift her head or open her eyes to look around!
So very true! Especially about not going anywhere except to the doctor! That first year of life for Carsen and Kennedy, I thought I should forward my mail to the doctor's office because we were there more than we were at home. Or at least it seemed that way. :)
ReplyDelete